Top 10 Companies Hiring International Talent as Business Analysts
Are you looking for a Business Analyst job that offers visa sponsorship? Are you wondering which companies are hiring? We have your back. Interstride is the #1 place where international students find career opportunities in the U.S. and globally. To help you out in your search, we found the top 10 companies looking to hire and sponsor international talent to be Business Intelligence (BI) Analysts.
What is a Business Analyst?
A business analyst uses and interprets data and other information to help organizations make reliable business decisions. Typical responsibilities can include analyzing large data sets, creating financial models, supporting the company’s business strategies, and more. They often have educational backgrounds in business administration, information technology, finance, and management, but can come from other degree programs. According to Glassdoor, Business Analysts in the U.S. made an average salary of $84,635 in 2021.
Top 10 Companies Hiring Now
1) Amazon – Amazon is a multinational technology company headquartered in Seattle, Washington with offices in many other U.S. states. The company primarily focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and digital streaming, and is one of the world’s most valuable companies.
2) Kforce – Kforce is a staffing firm that focuses on helping companies create high-performing teams within their technology, finance and accounting divisions. It employees over 30,000 skilled professionals, works with a majority of the Fortune 500, and is headquartered in Tampa, Florida.
3) ConsultADD – ConsultADD provides information technology consulting and business practice services. It specializes in banking, insurance, finance, enterprise web development, business intelligence and more. ConsultADD is headquartered in Irving, Texas, and also has offices in New York, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
4) McKinsey & Company – McKinsey & Company is one of the most prominent management consulting firms, and offers professional services to companies, governments, and other organizations around the world. McKinsey has over 38,000 employees, offices across the U.S., and an extremely competitive hiring process.
5) Virtusa Corporation – Virtusa is an information technology firm founded in Sri Lanka and headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts. The company provides business consulting, IT consulting, and other services to enterprise clients and software vendors.
6) TCS – Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a multinational IT services and consulting company that operates in over 45 countries. Its headquarters are in Mumbai, India, but it has over eight offices in the United States.
7) System Soft Technologies – System Soft is an IT management company that focuses on building long-term partnerships with its clients. The firm employees about 1,000 associates, is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, and has other U.S. offices in Texas, California, Virginia, and Georgia.
8) Capgemini – Capgemini is a French IT services and consulting company with over 300,000 employees in nearly 50 countries. It is headquartered in Paris, France, but has over 47 U.S. offices in states across the country.
9) Tech Mahindra – Tech Mahindra primarily focuses on offering consulting and IT services, and is headquartered in Pune, India. Tech Mahindra works in over 90 countries and has over 23 U.S. offices in cities like New York, San Jose, Seattle, and Miami.
10) Google – Google is a multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, cloud computing, advertising, and other areas. It is one of the world’s most valuable companies, has offices across the U.S., and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
How to Leverage U.S. Visa Insights on Interstride
Interstride has provided a searchable directory of global employers that are hiring and sponsoring international talent. Interstride aggregates valuable data and insights that reflect the most accurate hiring trends in 2021 and 2022, and includes many Fortune 500 companies.
Below is a list of the top 10 employers currently hiring international talent as Business Analysts. This specific business analyst list is the direct result of searching for Business Analysts roles that most likely provide H-1B visa sponsorship.
Interstride sources this information from the U.S. Department of Labor, Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), and top job boards. To see more visa insights filtered by company and position, along with the full list of employers sponsoring international talent, log into Interstride.
Interstride Search Tips:
- Use the search filter to explore companies who are hiring and sponsoring international students based on visa type, industry, location, and more.
- Review the number of visa petitions filed for each company and job position.
- Filter your search by experience level. International students can search for entry-level career opportunities.