Student Immigration Q&A video | Immigrating to Canada

Are you about to graduate? If you were unsuccessful with your job search in the U.S. and H-1B isn’t an option, consider applying for Canadian residency. As a graduate student, you might qualify for Express Entry to Canada. After you spend a year in Canada, you might be able to return to the U.S. on an L-1 visa.

Similar Reads

International students can start their own company on OPT if the work is related to their academic major, but there are a few things to think about before doing so.

January 7, 2021
- Interstride